Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just a Heads Up...

Oy, here we go again. Amazon's publishing services have been down all night, so I wasn't able to publish the next Halloween Street story yet. . It's now 7am here, and I've been up all night, so I'm gonna go get some shut-eye and try again later. Hopefully, it gets sorted out and there won't be any major delays. In the 2+ years I've been publishing, I've never seen this happen before, so I don't know what to expect.

We're down to the final four stories, so if I see any huge delays going on with the next story, I'll just publish the last three ASAP. I kind of hope it doesn't come to that, as I feel like it might spoil the whole 31 Days of Halloween idea, but I'm at the mercy of Amazon, and I definitely want the stories to be released in time for Halloween. Just gotta wait and see what happens.

UPDATE:  Well, it's 10pm right now where I am, and #28 in the Halloween Street series is still in the process of being published and hasn't gone "live" yet. I have a feeling it won't be up until tomorrow at the earliest :( So...this sort of messes up my 31 Days of Halloween project, but these things happen. I'm trying not to dwell on it. I just hope Amazon sorts this out fast enough so that the final four stories are up in time for Halloween.

UPDATE #2: Almost 5:30 am on October 29th, and #28 is still stuck in "publishing" status :( I went ahead and pulled the trigger on #29. Hoping they both go live later on today *fingers crossed*. I've been up again all night, dead tired, gonna get some sleep. I hope I wake up to two newly published books.

No comments:

Post a Comment