Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Street - Day 6 of 31 Days of Halloween

31 Days of Halloween continues with Halloween Street #6: Monster Mash!



Short Blurb:
A Halloween party turns frighteningly real as the party guests transform into monsters.

Buy or Borrow (via Kindle Unlimited) Here: Amazon.com

~~~

Fun Fact!
This story was written as an homage to Bobby Pickett, who co-wrote and performed of the song "Monster Mash".  "Monster Mash" is a Halloween staple and has been one of my favorite songs to listen to at this time of year for as long as I can remember. When I decided to write this series, I knew I had to include a story that incorporated it in some way. It actually became a bigger part of the story than I even originally planned for, and I'm really happy I could pay tribute to a great man who kept Halloween alive and well for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment