Thursday, October 2, 2014

Halloween Street - Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween

31 Days of Halloween continues with Halloween Street #2: Witches' Brew!



Short Blurb:
Three young sisters meet a trio of witches, who teach them that some monsters are real.

Buy or Borrow (via Kindle Unlimited) Here: Amazon.com

~~~

Fun Fact!
When I sat down to write my Halloween Street series, I knew I wanted to draw from my own Halloween experiences and utilize pieces of my nostalgia in order to give the series a more personal touch. The title of this story is borrowed from the first Halloween song I ever remember learning, which was "Witches' Brew" by Hap Palmer. I was about five at the time, and I loved the song so much, I would sing it all the time (my sister can attest to that!). Sophie, the youngest sister in the story, is loosely inspired by my own child self (my favorite color is and always has been purple!).

No comments:

Post a Comment