Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Street - Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween

31 Days of Halloween continues with Halloween Street #10: Bloody Mary!


Short Blurb:
A little girl's slumber party turns into a waking nightmare after a game of Bloody Mary.


Buy or Borrow (via Kindle Unlimited) Here: Amazon.com

~~~

Fun Fact!
Bloody Mary is a well known urban legend, and a like a lot of kids, I used to play the game with my friends in my youth. The game is interesting to me because it actually kind of works. Okay, no, you don't really summon the spirit of Bloody Mary, but spinning around three times in the dark and then looking at your reflection does give you the illusion that someone else is looking back at you, even if just for a second or two. As a kid, that was usually enough to freak me out. Mirrors have always been unsettling to me, as they do seem like a gateway to a parallel world. I'm sure this stems from the multiple movies I saw and stories I read when I was young about just that, but the games of Bloody Mary probably didn't help either!

No comments:

Post a Comment