Monday, August 6, 2012

Still Going Strong...

Well, gee, time sure does fly! My book is going well! I have finished the rough draft and first round of edits, and now I'm on the second one. Just need to find all the little things I might've overlooked, misplaced commas, typos, etc. It should definitely be out by the end of August *crosses fingers*. It's just a matter of making sure all the little details of the self-publishing adventure are hammered out. The devil is in the details, as they say!

I redesigned the cover while taking a breather from edits. So that should be good to go. I will try to get a pic posted here before the book "officially" comes out.

I'm a little nervous about tackling the formatting for Kindle, but hopefully it won't be too complex. I'm pretty computer savvy (not to toot my own horn or anything!), so I'll figure it out I'm sure. I just hope it doesn't take too long and force me to push back the release.

Well back to edits, and then, bedtime for me (yes, 8 a.m. EST...ack, such a night owl!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment