Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Quick Update For Kindle Unlimited Subscribers

Hey, guys! Just wanted to make a quick announcement letting you know that all of my full-length horror books are now available to read for free if you are subscribed to Kindle Unlimited! With spooky season quickly rolling in, I thought this was a good time to make my spooky books readily available in a more affordable way. If you are a member of Kindle Unlimited, I hope you consider checking them out! If you are not a member, you can read about the service here: Kindle Unlimited and sign up for a 30 day free trial!

Books I have enrolled include:

The Monster Entries Trilogy
The Vampire's Castle
The Fates' Messengers
The Devil's Playground

The Mad Alice (Fear & Fairy Tales 1)

Halloween Street Collection: 31 Short Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment