Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to work...

Yes, I've been lax with my blog, but I have a good excuse this time. I've been sick with a cold and haven't had the energy to spend much time at the computer. I'm finally starting to feel better, and catching up on some writing.

I know this blog needs some re-vamping. I designed it quickly, and haven't even set up links or labels or any of that good stuff to help people, you know, actually navigate this darn thing. I'll get to it, honest. I know how badly it needs sprucing up.

What else is going on with me? Well, before I got sick I was trying to decide which Kindle to buy at Amazon.com. It's between the basic one (ahem, *cheapest* one) or the Kindle Keyboard. The idea of being able to take notes easily in books is appealing, but I wonder how much I'd really do that. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Oh well...back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment