Thursday, October 16, 2014

Halloween Street - Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween

31 Days of Halloween continues with Halloween Street #16: Something Different About Them!



Short Blurb:
A teen girl meets her new neighbors, a family who share a strange deformity.


Buy or Borrow (via Kindle Unlimited) Here: Amazon.com

~~~
Fun Fact!  
I came up with the idea for story when I was just sixteen years-old and started to write it as a novel in 1999. I only got a couple of pages in when I got stuck as to how to make entire novel out of the premise. When I started jotting down ideas for stories I wanted to include in my Halloween Street series, I remembered the early draft of Something Different About Them and decided it was time to revive the lost story. In the end, I think it works better as a short, rather than a full-length novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment