Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

Well, as I already mentioned, Dog Days of Summer is now officially for sale, exclusively on Kindle (for the time being). The price is $2.99, but Prime members may read it for free via the Kindle Lending Library! Click the link below for purchasing options:



Summary:
When Theresa receives a phone call from an old friend, it triggers a series of flashbacks to the summer of 1983. Between troubles at home and encounters with the sadistic Jordan brothers, Theresa's childhood memories begin to haunt her. When the Jordan brothers return fifteen years later in the summer of 1998, Theresa is forced to face her past...and the present. ~

I am very excited to have my first ebook available! Through all the rounds of edits and the formatting, I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever come. I had set a goal for myself to have it out by August 20th, so I actually came in a little ahead of schedule...shockingly.

But anyway, now it's time for me to go back to work on the sequel. Can't slack off now ;D

Oh! And I added links to my new Twitter, Facebook, and Amazon author page at the top of the blog. I've never been much into social media, I find it a tad overwhelming being a bit of an introvert, so right now I'm just getting my feet wet. I'm hoping to get more used to it and utilize it more in the future though.

No comments:

Post a Comment