Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog Revamp Done! Yay!

So, I finished re-doing my blog, and I hope it looks a bit snazzier than it did before. I actually had to re-do it twice, because my first design was very dark and had light text on a dark background, and then I read that a lot of people struggle to read light text on dark backgrounds. So I certainly didn't want that, so I redesigned it. It's funny, because I have difficulty reading black text on a white background. Even in MS Word, I darkened up the background to tune down the stark contrast when I write. Hopefully, for my blog I've found a happy medium.

I'll be adding more content in the future. Right now I know it's pretty basic, but I don't have a lot to show off at the moment. I really want to focus on writing and getting my first book published. Since I've never really done much blogging (especially a more personal blog), if anyone has any suggestions for ways I can improve, feel free to leave a comment on this post (or any of my posts), and I'll take them into consideration :)



No comments:

Post a Comment